ABOUT THE GOVERNING BODY
The Camp School Governing Body has three roles in relation to the school:
- To be strategic
- To act as a critical friend
- To be accountable
To fulfill these roles the Governing Body meets as a whole, as part of designated sub-committees and with school staff on a regular basis. Currently the governing body is constituted of the Head Teacher, one member of staff, four parent governors, four co-opted governors, and the Deputy Head and Assistant Head Teachers as Associate Members. The standard term for all Governing Body members is 4 years. Parent Governors are elected through a ballot by other Parents and Carers of children at the school.
MEMBERS OF THE GOVERNING BODY
- Gavin Bostock (Chair of Governing Body, Parent Governor)
- Judy Robinson (Co-opted Governor, Vice Chair)
- Tim Powell (Co-Opted Governor)
- Sharon Barton (Head Teacher)
- Gavin Bostock (Parent Governor)
- Shabana Farooq (Parent Governor)
- Helen Harden (Co-opted Governor)
- Huong Hauduc (Co-opted Governor)
- Alison Holliday (Staff Governor)
- Louise Larkins (Parent Governor)
- Jennifer Mitchell (Parent Governor)
- Ruth Rose (Assistant Head, Associate Member)
- Rachel Rowe (Deputy Head Teacher, Associate Member)
- Information on Terms, Business Interests, Committees and Attendance can be found here
- Information on Business Interests can be found here
- Newsletter from the Governing Body can be found on our Letters Home and Newsletters page.
- If you would like to contact any member of the Governing Body, please speak to the School Office who will put you in touch with them.
- You are welcome to request copies of the minutes of Governing Body Meetings from the School Office. These are free of charge.